The pics thread

Why is your hair like that and why are you wearing a kilt? Can one of the true men of this board bring back some manliness to this thread? PLEASE?

I trawled through my pictures in a bid to find pictures of me doing something manly. Sadly this as good as it gets ;)

EFiihoql.jpg

also personally i'm really into a lot of the typical man shit, but the idea of a "manliness" standard is a fuckin joke and aside from the fact that it shows a dependence on arbitrary social tradition, it kinda defeats the whole purpose of the "man's man" that said tradition followers so blindly follow.

it's even more ridiculous to give a shit about what someone elses self presentation and identity is like.

I trawled through my pictures in a bid to find pictures of me doing something manly. Sadly this as good as it gets ;)

EFiihoql.jpg

Football is pretty manly. Thanks. :)

Do you personally know this person Mort?

Mort's reply kind of confused me.
Am I wrong for not being able to tell that person is female? And I'm really not trying to be mean here, but they did not look very female in that photo.

I don't think you did anything wrong. They didn't even specify what gender they are, so they could be male, female, transgender, or "genderqueer" for all we know. Either way, it doesn't really matter, if they blast Bathory, they're cool with me.

I'm not from Maryland, but a long time Skins fan who took a trip to see them play for the first time a few years ago (only to see them get destroyed by the Giants on MNF).

I'm the one in the middle sorry Nephilim (I know you were hoping I was the one on the left ;))

Nice to see some new faces YungWitch, Pagan Savior and thedogbar!

I can't talk about selfies my phone case is princess Jasmine so all mine look stupid unless I take the case off. This is why people buy those dumb selfie sticks.

MY NAME IS MARK, I CAME TO FIGHT IN THE GREAT SJW WAR, MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF

Oh jesus fucking christ...

Is Mort waging some sort of SJW guerilla war on this forum now? :lol:
This is why we can't have nice things.

i wouldn't even really consider myself a social justice warrior to be honest, i'm just good friends with mort and i knew if i came in here agreeing with him everyone was gonna think i was an alt of his or something so i decided to nip that in the bud with a picture and a joke

honestly i am hardcore into equality and tolerance, so if the topic is brought up i'm not gonna shy away and if i get labeled a "social justice warrior" i really don't care, but i'm serious about talkin' tunes

i wouldn't even really consider myself a social justice warrior to be honest, i'm just good friends with mort and i knew if i came in here agreeing with him everyone was gonna think i was an alt of his or something so i decided to nip that in the bud with a picture and a joke

honestly i am hardcore into equality and tolerance, so if the topic is brought up i'm not gonna shy away and if i get labeled a "social justice warrior" i really don't care, but i'm serious about talkin' tunes

I'm not gonna lie, I would prefer it if you were hardcore into Chinese dynastic history but whatever! Welcome to the board. I've not been here long myself, but I think you'll find that 98.5% of people here aren't in the least bit interested in labeling other people as anything.

We can all be faggots here though.

Also, :lol: @ mort bringing in other people that will agree with him because he's in the minority here.