The pics thread

We can all be faggots here though.

Also, :lol: @ mort bringing in other people that will agree with him because he's in the minority here.

"her" / "she's"

Also, last time I tried to use an alt on this website, it got banned because alts are not allowed, so I'm surprised Mort is freely allowed to have two alts (that we know of).

believe me i don't care about posting on a forum just to agree with someone

also if my goal here was just to provide backup for him, i've probably been doing a piss poor job at it so far

"her" / "she's"

Also, last time I tried to use an alt on this website, it got banned because alts are not allowed, so I'm surprised Mort is freely allowed to have two alts (that we know of).

funnily enough im not an alt so i dont think the ban is incoming just yet

i say yet because the last time i posted regularly on a forum i got perma-banned for refusing to stop exclusively posting pictures of Martin Lawrence from Black Knight

MY NEW KITTY ISN'T HE SO CUTE

fwt3l2.jpg

I tried to bring friends in the past and you all scared them off (LordAbortion and... fuck, can't remember the other). Shame, LA was funny.

Bastardization of a perfectly nice picture. I can't help myself, Pixlr Express is really really fun.

10933899_466541510168562_3537034775571346410_n.jpg

Someone give me a sweet pic to edit. I tried to do WF's kitty but that bed made it difficult. Yeah, sorry for the creep factor there. Really thought the internet could use another cat in space picture, it's a shame.