tumblr_ltdapaQXxT1qb0bzxo1_500.jpg

Where is that?

EDIT: it's a painting, right?

We come to spread our insane
This doctrine chaos chaos
Demanding nothing less but to
Make you scream we're too extreme!

i like epic pics of frostbitten landscapes man keep em comin

so UA how many douchebag white guys are there terrorizing that unfortunate asian town?

Women always go on about how beautiful bald old lesbians are and act like men not going after them is all part of the sexist system of white maleness that needs to be broken down.

Yeah, because Eastern means Russian and so on. You are central European and pro Western. You are Slavic however, unlike Hungarians. You don't want to be associated with Russia, Communism and backwardness. You are usually anglophiles, care about manners a lot to the point of a kind of fetishism, are kind of snobby, but have a bit of that continental European offence culture that reminds me of Arabs.

Yeah, because Eastern means Russian and so on. You are central European and pro Western. You are Slavic however, unlike Hungarians. You don't want to be associated with Russia, Communism and backwardness. You are usually anglophiles, care about manners a lot to the point of a kind of fetishism, are kind of snobby, but have a bit of that continental European offence culture that reminds me of Arabs.

Interesting. Elaborate on "continental offence culture" that reminds you of Arabs.

There's just some indescribable thing to do with facial expressions and sensitivity to offence. Really English, English people, old fashioned middle class types, take pride in not being easily provoked. People from some other cultures take pride in being easily provoked and usually accompany this with an intentionally minimized number of used facial expressions.

There's just some indescribable thing to do with facial expressions and sensitivity to offence. Really English, English people, old fashioned middle class types, take pride in not being easily provoked. People from some other cultures take pride in being easily provoked and usually accompany this with an intentionally minimized number of used facial expressions.

Interesting thought. Makes me wonder about the difference in say the South and Northeast and the ethnic/cultural backgrounds influencing the regions. In my experience Northerners are much more apt to take take offense at next to nothing and start off with a gruff or rude exterior, but once you break through that they can actually be much kinder than southerners. Here in the south its the opposite- everyone is very kind up front but if given reason will hold a grudge like nobody's business.