The pics thread

I never got the whole fashion thing anyway. Take care of the obvious/expected grooming, stay in shape and bathe regularly... The whole makeup/clothes obsession never made any sense, but they say women do 90% of that shit to impress other women so I guess that's to be expected.

I never got the whole fashion thing anyway. Take care of the obvious/expected grooming, stay in shape and bathe regularly... The whole makeup/clothes obsession never made any sense, but they say women do 90% of that shit to impress other women so I guess that's to be expected.

No, they do it to fuck with me when I walk/metro to work. I don't remember being this horny when I was in college, but it's getting exhausting these days.

I look like shit when I don't do absolutely anything with my head.

Also I think layers or like shape is needed for most people with hair. It just looks nicer and makes it easier for you to not do anything.

Post pictures, faggots.

2E187ECE-87F8-44AE-B211-5FE87E09FECD_zpskvgnyttz.jpg

Another metal baking example of how my roomate is cooler than all of us.

So sick.

Those cookies are pimp. Didn't he/she make an awesome EW cake too? They a professional or just really into baked goods?

Yeah she did awhile back. EW wasnt stoked at all.

Shes a manager of a Cake shop here in LA, and she does shit like this on the side for fun.

Schmidt, whens your birthday?

Is it weird that i remembered most of the regulars birthdays? and it can't even be Facebook because i know of ones that i don't have on there.

I think Schmidt's is somewhere late October. Like 22nd-ish, and I'm not cheating either.