The pics thread

e0rFL6b.jpg

LGUvmUm.jpg

Cassette, I looked at those pics and my brain read your sig quote as "People who get respect are the people who don’t crumble in the face of swords."

Just picked up a turntable. It's not for an audiophile, but it serves my purpose well. It's USB compatible, which is great because I have a bunch of vintage classical recordings that aren't available in digital format and I'd like to preserve and share them. Can't wait to get through a few LPs.

Just picked up a turntable. It's not for an audiophile, but it serves my purpose well. It's USB compatible, which is great because I have a bunch of vintage classical recordings that aren't available in digital format and I'd like to preserve and share them. Can't wait to get through a few LPs.

Nice. I need to get a new turntable. The one I currently have is shit. What model is this?

... im pretty sure it's this one.[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Technica-AT-LP60USB-Automatic-Turntable-USB/dp/B002GYTPB8/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1443560990&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=audio+technica+turnatbel[/ame]

I'm actually using the same one right now ... minus the USB port