The pics thread

She's from Buffalo but she moved to Doylestown, just north of Philly, many years ago. Not sure why.

And thanks.

Heh, Doylestown. I got lost there and we just drove around for hours trying to get back to Philly.

But you're welcome.

and once you grow that beard, go on and post some pics :)

She's from Buffalo but she moved to Doylestown, just north of Philly, many years ago. Not sure why.

Heh, Doylestown. I got lost there and we just drove around for hours trying to get back to Philly.

Ooo, ooo I live in New Hope, which is right next to Doylestown. There is pretty much nothing in New Hope but mansions, antique stores, shitty art gallerys, gay bars and very expensive restaurants, so if I ever want to, like... buy something or see a movie or have a burger for under $13.75 I have to go to Doylestown. Little more than "just North" of Philly, though... Not to knit pick, but it's just that the area directly North of Philly (Bristol, Bensalem, Croydon, etc.) are fucking shit holes that I'd rather not be associated with.

Well that was my excitment for this evening. Goodnight, America.

Ooo, ooo I live in New Hope, which is right next to Doylestown. There is pretty much nothing in New Hope but mansions, antique stores, shitty art gallerys, gay bars and very expensive restaurants, so if I ever want to, like... buy something or see a movie or have a burger for under $13.75 I have to go to Doylestown. Little more than "just North" of Philly, though... Not to knit pick, but it's just that the area directly North of Philly (Bristol, Bensalem, Croydon, etc.) are fucking shit holes that I'd rather not be associated with.

Well that was my excitment for this evening. Goodnight, America.

We went to New Hope over the summer, it was nice. But everything was really expensive:erk:

oh and Zeph, let me know if you ever come to the area, I'll give you a grand tour of Philly.

The medieval store there is really awesome. It's the only place I liked there when I went. I'm sure a lot of people here would like that place actually.

The medieval store there is really awesome. It's the only place I liked there when I went. I'm sure a lot of people here would like that place actually.

Yeah, that place is ok. It was more gr1m before it moved, though. A couple of years ago everything moved for some reason.

Also, this guy has been trying to open a Dunkin Donuts here for like a year and the fucking burough won't let him because it will "ruin the aesthetic of the town".