The pics thread

I went to Philadelphia once. It was very nice downtown but then we went to the area around Temple University. I swear I saw a skeleton hanging out of a dumpster

That must've been tramutising (sp?). I'm surprised your mother didn't get scared, and say "You're moving with Uncle and Aunt in Bel-air", and you proceeded to whistle for a cab (By that time you're in Bel-air, because the plane sequence of your journey would take up too much time after you tell the story 3 times) and when it came near you were startled to notice the license plate letters spelled "Fresh" and there were fluffy dice in the mirror. This odd occurance would usually cause you to remark upon the rarity of the cab, but you decided not to in your haste to get to Bel-air and in a rather condesending tone said "Yo Holmes, to Bel-air". You pulled up to a house between the times of 7 and 8 pm/am and again condesendingly said to the driver "Go Home, Smell you later". With this you looked at your house, commented aloud that it looked like a Kingdom, and cleverly made the pun that you were ready to sit on a throne as the prince of this "kingdom".

Or not.

I don't care.

TheButtDance.gif

stick this in the adress line and hit enter

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3 )*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3) *y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

~gR~