The pics thread

^ Hell no. They laugh at people who wear skinny jeans. The only person who wears baggy clothes and isn't a hip-hop faggot is Neil Fallon from Clutch.

Nah man you're wrong, hip-hoppers that wear loose pants and now the equivalent of old school metalheads that wear patch jackets or whatever, young hip-hoppers are mostly wearing tight pants now and ridicule old dinosaurs that hate tight pants.

It's actually a massive meme within the culture right now.

That sucks then. I'm waiting for hip-hoppers to wear vests with their favorite nowadays mainstream artists patches like Drake and all these talentless cunts.

Also, worshipping weed by hip-hoppers is fucking laughable. All these tracks devoted to marijuana, haha. "We can't live without marijuana but we believe it makes us stronger. We also believe in God though!"

Nah man you're wrong, hip-hoppers that wear loose pants and now the equivalent of old school metalheads that wear patch jackets or whatever, young hip-hoppers are mostly wearing tight pants now and ridicule old dinosaurs that hate tight pants.

It's actually a massive meme within the culture right now.

I just hate the way things are, I fuckin' hate the music now
Rappers needs to get smacked, Show 'em they ain't useful now
They one-hitter quitters, Skinny jean niggas
R&B singers, I'm a krocadil meat eater

My favorite subgenre is probably stoner doom, but I am admittedly more of a 'rocker' than a 'metal head'. I spend a lot of time outdoors with non-metal fans and that shit is perfect background music.

I'd love to see the interaction with the tattoo artist

Krig: I want my first tattoo
TA: Alright fam what chu want? Tribal band? Family name? Don't get a girl's name tattooed tho
Krig: I want three red dots in a triangle on my forearm
TA.: .....you're the customer!

Reactions: CiG and Dak