The pics thread

I could live on an island, it would be the sameshit, it would not make a difference. I'd do the samething.

my dad owned a house on one of the most remote shetland islands for a decade or so, i quite liked going up there but i couldn't live there. people romanticise the isolation but actually i find that you get less isolation in small island communities because everyone wants to know everyone else's business etc. plus the weather up there is absolute garbage and i get seasick from the 14 hour ferry journey.

Reactions: Sirjack
2nOAGdc.jpg

My heart gives me really bad pain, i've had heart failure for about 10 years.

Was working this double shift job, could barely make it through shifts, then all of the sudden bam. Almost died, oh well i guess shit happens, it's not like I got anything in return, you can't even have one day off, it's dumb to me, if I died would not even care anyways. My toilet smells like shit after I flush it, who cares. I'll wake up in hell and have to shit and shower again and do the sameshit and watch commercials, maybe it's a blessing. Can't wait till it's over, I'm trying to make it end. When i'm dead someone can take out the garbage, sick of it, wash some fucking dishes and shit. Life is fucking retarded to me. I think it's fucking stupid, I don't care, it's not like anyone does anyways, this place is a shithole. Tomorrow I'm going to smash all my shit for the fuck off it, and guess what, no one will care. I'll just have a bunch of smashed shit.

Last edited: