The pics thread

18403249_10100686817759014_1456009561019194633_n.jpg

Wow that's pretty crazy.

That reminds me of a story, Carl Weathers was and still is a health nut and wouldn't let people smoke tobacco around him or anything, but after he was in Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger who smoked a million stogies, he had one and was hooked especially after Arnie sent him a box after the film was done as a gift.

Arnie is the man.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Wow that's pretty crazy.

That reminds me of a story, Carl Weathers was and still is a health nut and wouldn't let people smoke tobacco around him or anything, but after he was in Predator with Arnold Schwarzenegger who smoked a million stogies, he had one and was hooked especially after Arnie sent him a box after the film was done as a gift.

Arnie is the man.
Yeah, heard that, Arnie loves his cigars, I remember the first promo photo I ever saw of him. He was chomping a Cuban or something. I don't smoke, but I had a cigar once, felt good. I should've gotten shades and started quoting Duke Nukem.

Reactions: CiG
Christ I wish Paul could still sing, man had a tenor that could ring church bells while simultaneously dropping the nun's panties. Gene, despite some of his asshole-ery, still kicks ass though.