The pics thread

A full set? Like you bought the whole collection? Are you talking about the musical?

So you have a straight blonde bob haircut? That must look very interesting.

Reactions: arg
19665409_1732652680082848_9010105482507993226_n.jpg

She ditched the mullet? I thought it looked good on her.

yes, a full set of hair. As in my hair line doesn't start behind my ears like yours does.
She actually never had a mullet, but don't let that stop you from wheeling out your bizarre dead horse for a good old flogging.

It's actually head of hair, which you'd know if you had a working set of brain cells. And whoopdefuckingdo for you. I'd rather be bald than uglier than a hat full of distended aresholes.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
you've never heard the phrase "a full set of hair"? :lol: what a dumb little aussie you are.

And yes, she did have a mullet. you even acknowledged it before, you fucking nitwit. And why are you so bothered with the fact that she had a mullet? I dont get it.

That's pretty impressive if that is all cum. Probably mixed with water, though, considering that is still thick and white.

you've never heard the phrase "a full set of hair"? :lol: what a dumb little aussie you are.
If this is a common massacring of the Queen's English by slack-jawed yokels such as yourself, then yes I've never heard it before.

And yes, she did have a mullet. you even acknowledged it before, you fucking nitwit. And why are you so bothered with the fact that she had a mullet? I dont get it.
Of course, what would I know? She's only my wife, who I live with. Silly me.