The pics thread

... yeah man, one of my favorite posters.

MKClGJR.jpg

So hold on, you're telling me you're not apologizing/didn't apologize for joking around about the Armenian genocide? Would you use a rape joke on someone that's been raped?

Pretty sure you still joke about me being raped by a champagne bottle or whatever fantasy it is that turns you on. It is funny tbh, but not as funny as a million Armenians being raped by roaches.

you criminal you ;) yeah, i've been caught up a few times too. Were there any surenos in the system out there?

No surenos. Chicago is made up of numerous street gangs, with sets all over the city. Some big, some small. The street gangs either fall under the "folks" or "people" umbrella. Thats how its structured, especially in prison, much looser on the street. Some gangs include all kind of races because its more about neighborhoods then race. You also got white power guys and bikers, but they eat after the street gangs. Pretty crazy but thats basically how it works or how it used to work.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
No surenos. Chicago is made up of numerous street gangs, with sets all over the city. Some big, some small. The street gangs either fall under the "folks" or "people" umbrella. Thats how its structured, especially in prison, much looser on the street. Some gangs include all kind of races because its more about neighborhoods then race. You also got white power guys and bikers, but they eat after the street gangs. Pretty crazy but thats basically how it works or how it used to work.
yeah i know about the folks and people(vice lords), but i always thought those were only black gangs. They have latin kings out there too no?

Same here, all the neighborhoods(surenos/south siders, black neighborhoods, etc) are all "multicultural". As long as you truly grew up in that hood. But the South Siders run shit in the pen's and county jails. Most hoods out here that arent black are mandatory 13 and the ones that aren't are on green light. Very political stuff.

yeah i know about the folks and people(vice lords), but i always thought those were only black gangs. They have latin kings out there too no?

No the folks and people nations cover all the gangs/races. There are black, hispanic, and white gangs. There is mixing of races in a lot of them. But they are usually predominantly a certain race. All of them either fall under folks or people.

Latin kings are huge. There are sets of kings that are all white and all black. As a whole the gang is mostly hispanic. Depends on the neighborhood. Kings are people.

Ha funny bringing this stuff up. Haven't thought about it for a while. Pretty sure everything is way different now then when I was growing up.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
haha what a trip, but yeah times have definitely changed. I see mexican and white kids saying "nigga" now. They would have got checked and regulated back in the days by their big homies. Ahh the "street life" ... sometimes i miss it though, lol.

We actually have LK's out here but they have no affiliation with the ones from out there and are a surenos/SS gang.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher