The pics thread

I have 3 dates this week beyotch :):). 2 hot 17/18 year old blondes and a 16 year old model/beauty pageant participant (not 100% sure she does modeling).

All 3 girls have such gorgeous big natural tits *drool*. I'll have to fap before the dates so I don't get a boner when I start talking to them :lol: :lol:

(not trolling LOL this is serious, thankfully)

Are you fucking serious? I hope all of your dates find your posts here. I stand even reading these anymore. Do you even post about music anymore? Ignoring you now.

I have 3 dates this week beyotch :):). 2 hot 17/18 year old blondes and a 16 year old model/beauty pageant participant (not 100% sure she does modeling).

All 3 girls have such gorgeous big natural tits *drool*. I'll have to fap before the dates so I don't get a boner when I start talking to them :lol: :lol:

(not trolling LOL this is serious, thankfully)

Going once.... (mainly for the 99% probability that this is a load of crap = trolling).

Some friends and I carved up some pumpkins last night:
P1010324.jpg

P1010328.jpg

My "Black Metal" (Venom) pumpkin.

P1010330.jpg

One of my friends "Adrian" (Running Wild) pumpkin

Good times!

Sigma: Those are some pretty kickass pumpkins

Bluewizard: Nice halloween pics

Not true. A quick Google Images search will prove that hand dryers also dispense three slices. If you're in a car though, you will have to share the three slices with the others in the car. So at best, you will receive the same amount of bacon, if you're the only person in the car.

:p

You like having pedophiles on this forum Deron? Just think, the more beef gains on the streets, the more angry he gets. Or some stupid crap, I don't remember his gay signature.