The pics thread

DSC02758.jpg

:oops:

Actually it consisted of fish soup and some sort of beef dish, with some interesting veggie preparations on the side, and of course red wine. Finished up with a very rich chocolate dessert. It was in Reims, after I toured the cathedral.

n1232460105_30179846_5721.jpg

Kind of reminds you of nissan's sig, doesn't it.

The red car is a Smart Car right... nice... I'd like to have one of those...

So on Saturday night we were standing outside waiting to get inside of a bar and two chicks behind me say...
Girl #1 - "Is that a wig or your real hair?"
Girl #2 - "thats totally a wig"
Girl #1 - "yeah thats a wig"
Me - No its my real hair *tugs on hair*

pic of said hair...

A really weird pic I just found when deleting some photos - it's from my webcam but I have no memory of this, I think I must have taken it accidentally by clicking the wrong button or something.

I find it really funny, it looks like some sort of fashion shoot with a fan blowing my fair:

webcam_weird.jpg

A really weird pic I just found when deleting some photos - it's from my webcam but I have no memory of this, I think I must have taken it accidentally by clicking the wrong button or something.

I find it really funny, it looks like some sort of fashion shoot with a fan blowing my fair:

webcam_weird.jpg

You wanna be careful posting photos like that, Dave will start hitting on you and looking for indicators of interest.