The pics thread

Haha that's why I built a set of drawers for mine. Then when they became full I said fuck it and stopped buying DVDs.

Yeah I'm in the same position now. I used to buy anything and everything that looked good, but I've probably got a hundred DVD's (music and movies) that have been sitting there for years and I just haven't bothered watching. I should have stopped buying them years ago.

I'm not as anal about my movies, they probably could get stored in CD wallets and the covers chucked but I wouldn't do that to my CD's, I buy CD's for the covers.

Yeah, once I had the space to display things, I took everything out of the faux leather wallets and put them back in cases. Everything looks much more impressive when you do that.

I have two bookshelves for books and I'll soon need a third
I have one desk that has my movies and music related books on it in the room where I have roughly 3 bookcases worth of CDs/Vinyl

I still have my CD shelf that is definitely too small for the amount of CDs I have and I display all my records just in crates. I used to have a lot of shelves that I would display all this stuff as well but after moving dozens of times in the past 6 years i've since put most of them in storage. Too much effort these days.

I still have my CD shelf that is definitely too small for the amount of CDs I have and I display all my records just in crates. I used to have a lot of shelves that I would display all this stuff as well but after moving dozens of times in the past 6 years i've since put most of them in storage. Too much effort these days.

I did the same while I was figuring things out and moving between apartments.

I much prefer physical but goddamn the shipping on Bandcamp to this arse end of the world is fucked so I’ve bought a few digital only recently.

Reactions: CiG