The pics thread

CIG has the most pics that are floating around on this forum. He looks like the Australian version Cheech Marin.

Well there ya go. I remember once asking him where the pics of a fire were taken and he didn't want to disclose any such detail so I figured he was a hermit like me and didn't tell anyone anything.

Well there ya go. I remember once asking him where the pics of a fire were taken and he didn't want to disclose any such detail so I figured he was a hermit like me and didn't tell anyone anything.

lmao I just didn't want to allude to where I live beyond my state. Pretty normal Internet boundaries. I don't give a shit about photos of me though, I don't feel the need to blur my face. :heh:

Though maybe I should.

Reactions: Slammed
I'm not anal about hiding from anyone enough that my tin foil hat gets ruffled but 25 years as a graphic designer and I know what I'm capable of if I put my mind to a photo, I'm not going to let people do the same to me. :p

To be fair, the expression on CiG's face makes it look like he already has something wedged up his arse.

Reactions: CiG
Not the actual shop no, but now I know what he looks like I'll keep an eye out next time I'm over there.

Reactions: CiG