The pics thread

images

i clicked on the "show ignored content" to see what these pics were and god how do you guys stand this little tweaker? He comes in this section of the forum and litters every thread within minutes and to add to that he now has a page long signature that also has a giant gif in it. easily the worst member here since UltimateApathy.

You do have a point. The guy rarely has anything to say and that sig just gets bigger and bigger by the day.
It's always good reading several three word replies on a page and having to scroll for a week just to get past all the fucking pointless sigs.

You do have a point. The guy rarely has anything to say and that sig just gets bigger and bigger by the day.
It's always good reading several three word replies on a page and having to scroll for a week just to get past all the fucking pointless sigs.
there was a gap of time where everyone had huge-as-shit sigs
but i'm pretty sure it was before @Slammed got here

there was a gap of time where everyone had huge-as-shit sigs
but i'm pretty sure it was before @Slammed got here

Big sigs should have died with ascii art sigs in the late 90's.
There is a connection between big signatures and a lack of anything interesting to actually post but don't change things on my behalf, I'm happy to ignore your shit like others do.

i clicked on the "show ignored content" to see what these pics were and god how do you guys stand this little tweaker? He comes in this section of the forum and litters every thread within minutes and to add to that he now has a page long signature that also has a giant gif in it. easily the worst member here since UltimateApathy.

I've never used the 'turn off sigs' function, until this spastic.

didn't even notice a turn off sigs thing

i like looking at the sigs of everyone

also
here's a pic for the pics thread
51097660_374121410053559_7382646244604116992_n.jpg