The pics thread

52293339_10218692707054621_4449473388649381888_n.jpg

How creepy is it that Tech has pictures of all of us stored on his hard drive?

Sick, sick man.
I think I've only posted one photo of myself. Unless you count my debut album which had photos of me on it, and my previous avatars which were photos of me too. Anyway, he better have something of me saved, otherwise I'll feel left out!

Not everyone on the internet pays money to watch dogfights.
randomly spurting nonsense out of your loose ass again i see? How many times do people need to tell you its not a good thing to make shit up in your own little twisted inbred mind. I hope your brain is donated to some lab after you eventually die from aids so we can see how your warped little thought process worked.

randomly spurting nonsense out of your loose ass again i see? How many times do people need to tell you its not a good thing to make shit up in your own little twisted inbred mind. I hope your brain is donated to some lab after you eventually die from aids so we can see how your warped little thought process worked.

You breed fighting dogs for a living. It pays back the debts you owe your El Salvadoran gigolo.

6.png
11.png
12.png
16.png

what the fuck is topbuzz? and monkey fish frog? i think HBB might have created an account under my name and started making fake screenshots lmao. But yeah, it is correct ... they would crush a coyote in a matter of seconds. These dogs are bred to kill wolves, bears etc and are also champion fighters. For example they tear pit bulls up within seconds, but when evenly matched up against other Caucasian wolf dogs they would go at it for minutes and sometimes up to half an hour or so. They are gladiators and fatalities are non-existent. Which is the reasons no one fights pit bulls with these dogs(anymore), because no one wants to see another dog get killed. Also, these dogs are well taken care of and celebrated like kings in many countries in that region ... including Russia, Georgia, Iran etc.

short haired variant
300px-%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0%2C_%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C.jpg

central-asian-shepherd-dog.jpg

long haired variant...
9322dc6639ed035cdf85ef461f55ab67.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

notice how the ears and tails are chopped off in a few of those pics? Its so predators wont get a hold of them ... which will lead to infections and other problems.

Last edited: