The pics thread

Looks nothing like me actually, I'd post another picture of myself but I'm not too keen on contributing anything else TB's loony database.
oh please dude, you posted one picture and even basically asked me to fuck around with it. You also did the same with my picture and we all had a good laugh. Stop crying like a little girl. If posting someone taking a bloody shit on your shoulder bothers you that much then i'll stop doing it. And the only person here who has a "databse" is clearly HBB, who has screenshots from a youtube name that i changed over a year ago.

That's cruel how they cut the dogs' ears off in Alpine regions such as that. The dogs' drooping ears protect them against wind & frost.
if the dog is a family pet, then sure. But if its a working dog who is bred to protect livestock and other animals from predators then it makes perfect sense. You don't want your dog dying from an infected ear.

Random woman who wanted to be in a photoIMG_20190214_122903135.jpg

Store in Dallas that sells meth pipes
IMG_20190214_111418561.jpg

Badly done blurry picture of me holding Starbucks coffee in the food court of Comerica Tower in downtown Dallas
IMG_20190214_102109333.jpg

Signs I walked past today
IMG_20190214_105514674.jpg

IMG_20190214_110547661.jpg

oh please dude, you posted one picture and even basically asked me to fuck around with it. You also did the same with my picture and we all had a good laugh. Stop crying like a little girl. If posting someone taking a bloody shit on your shoulder bothers you that much then i'll stop doing it. And the only person here who has a "databse" is clearly HBB, who has screenshots from a youtube name that i changed over a year ago.

if the dog is a family pet, then sure. But if its a working dog who is bred to protect livestock and other animals from predators then it makes perfect sense. You don't want your dog dying from an infected ear.
It's all good I was just joking around.

Yeah, I see your point. I'm just a bit protective when it comes to animal welfare. I'd rather torture 1,000 humans before harming an animal. I even catch spiders & release them rather than killing them.

It's all good I was just joking around.

Yeah, I see your point. I'm just a bit protective when it comes to animal welfare. I'd rather torture 1,000 humans before harming an animal. I even catch spiders & release them rather than killing them.
yeah i'm the same, i love animals. I almost beat up(not really) one of my little cousins a few weeks ago because he killed a grasshopper in my backyard. He was like "oh it was a natural reflex" when i got mad at him. Then i told him "yea and my natural reflex was to slap you in the back of the head but i didn't, so learn how to control yourself".

I'd rather torture 1,000 humans before harming an animal.
same here. 100%

But i do need to point out that dogs who have their ears and tails docked are usually put to sleep(anesthesia) before they go ahead with the procedure. That being said here's my sisters Caucasian Shepherd, who's a family dog(but a baaaaaad boy lol) and has his tail and ears ...
n3xjAoO.jpg

m5fE0Xi.jpg

he lived with me for the first 3-4 months of his life. :)

Reactions: jimmy101
I am fucking terrified of spiders and even I do the same. I’ll try and get them in a cup and release them. Never kill them.

I’ll also save any mouse/bird from my cat if I can get there in time. And I’m genuinely upset if I’m too late. Worst thing about cats. And how they fucking play with them as well.

Reactions: jimmy101
Good to hear the dogs which are having their tails docked are put to sleep, because its been proven to be incredibly painful for the animals doing it the old-fashioned way. Cut off the circulation to one of your fingers and see how it feels after 12 hours or so.

And by the way that young pup has a cuteness factor that's off the charts!