The pics thread

Yeah we already established that you're a boring cunt with shit taste in entertainment. :lol:

Daintily holding a wing as you nibble it like a rat and sauce smears all over your face and hands, pathetic. My grandma would curb stomp you for kicks.
What are you talking about bro? You don't remember Big Lez? Now that's entertainment.

Nah... more like forgoing twisting a flimsy little chicken wing/sucking it off with my massive slut lips in favour of tucking into a big ol' kanga steak drenched in hot sauce, washed down with an ice cold beer.

What are you talking about bro? You don't remember Big Lez? Now that's entertainment.

It's not about what you like but what you don't like kiddo.

Nah... more like forgoing twisting a flimsy little chicken wing/sucking it off with my massive slut lips in favour of tucking into a big ol' kanga steak drenched in hot sauce, washed down with an ice cold beer.

Kangaroo steak is subpar usage of kangaroo meat anyway, typical dumb white eastern stater.

It's not about what you like but what you don't like kiddo.

Kangaroo steak is subpar usage of kangaroo meat anyway, typical dumb white eastern stater.
What don't I like?

Kangaroo curry, then?

I am actually. Never brought it up here before though.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sophii