The pics thread

i'm a hetero male sub
i was already in lust with B'Elanna Torres before 7-of-9 even existed

Got into an argument with a friend recently about the hottest star trek female and I'm 7 of 9 all day. Curvalicious Borg super siren. My friend went T'Pol.

B'Elanna's cool and all but I find her disappointing as a Klingon female. She's not nearly sassy enough. K'Ehleyr was both attractive and legitimately dominant, albeit a touch cringy at times.

hottest Star Trek female was Yeoman Martha Landon(Celeste Yarnall)

gettyimages-145048799.jpg

Got into an argument with a friend recently about the hottest star trek female and I'm 7 of 9 all day. Curvalicious Borg super siren. My friend went T'Pol.

B'Elanna's cool and all but I find her disappointing as a Klingon female. She's not nearly sassy enough. K'Ehleyr was both attractive and legitimately dominant, albeit a touch cringy at times.
there's a lot of straight guys (and maybe a couple lesbians) that didn't even start watching Voyager until "the sexy chick" 7-of-9 came onto the show
my sentence about being in lust with B'Elanna was supposed to be a sorta comical sentence about how i'm enough of a sci-fi dork that i was already watching the show before the sex-appeal-character showed up [guess you really can't hear tone-of-voice in text]

also
i don't know about staight guys, but a lot of lesbians were in lust with Buffy Summers and Xena

7-of-9 was curvalicious, definitely
but the whole fish-out-of-water/becoming-more-human thing was really a turn-off for me

B'Elanna's characterization was written as an in-every-single-episode-character
K'Ehleyr wasn't
i personally would have enjoyed doing a show with K'Ehleyr in every single episode
but the star-trek universe show-runners wouldn't have put a female quite-like-that as a main-character