The pics thread

3ELx4sX.jpeg

i was saying back in 2010 when writing about MBTDF that kanye doesn't give a flying fuck about anything but himself, let alone black people, and that the 'racially conscious' stuff on that album felt way less sincere than the self-deifying stuff. one of my better-aging takes lol

Reactions: CiG
i was saying back in 2010 when writing about MBTDF that kanye doesn't give a flying fuck about anything but himself
That might be the reason why Mr. "Kim Yong-Un is a great leader" invited him for dinner - people of the same kind stick together. I wonder if they also had a discussion about which of their respective idols is/was the better leader/Führer.

I'm so out of touch with the real world I've never heard of him. But I still think the two would make an amazing couple, providing they both fucked off and lived in a cave.

Reactions: dvzk-cece
I completely forgot Greta Thunberg existed lmao.

So had most people, then some idiot has to go and give her air time again.
My eldest had to do a thing at school based around one of Greta's speeches last year, she was the only one in the class who didn't take Greta's side, didn't pander the same lines of dribble and basically thought for herself with a valid and researched rebuttal. She got 94% for the paper but the teacher wouldn't let her read it out in class as others did because 'they ran out of time'.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Yeah it's one of those times where the schools say 'we don't push one side more than the other', when they actually mean, 'we don't push one side at all in case it upsets people'.