The pics thread

View attachment 32384

Just another day on Twitter.

Apparently there's a second part to this that's even funnier. Supposedly the Romanian police needed proof Tate was in the country so they could get a search warrant for his house approved. In a response video Tate made to Greta, there's a pizza box visible from a Romanian pizza chain. So the cops raided his house and arrested him. Don't know how true all this is (paraphrasing some random redditor's summary) but it's pretty amusing that Tate might've gotten arrested because he got in a twitter beef with Greta.

Reactions: dvzk-cece
Surely they can arrest her for something too....picking on the handicapped, arguing with the mentally challenged, being fucking annoying, there has to be something.

I'm fairly sure pizza boxes get rejected at the recycling plants here due to the food stains and scraps stuck to them. At most I would rip off the lid and put that in recycling. Anyway...

a8kaJtD.jpg

Reactions: CiG
We used to have that rule but since China stopped taking all our shitty waste and we've been forced to deal with it ourselves we can throw pizza boxes in, we can even put unwashed containers like milk bottles and margarine containers.

who.jpg

The actors in the commercial look in your direction, waiting for you to say the brand name, but you remain defiant. They keep dancing and singing. How long will they go on for? They give a look of desperation as tears well up in their eyes. You've sat there for hours, silent. It starts to go dark on their set. By now they've soiled their pants and their kids are home alone nibbling on raw pasta...

024.JPG 062.JPG 074.JPG

had an epic euro trip, london, prague and vienna. many buttholes were licked, let me know if you'd like to see videos and i will dm them to you

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity