The pics thread

Gotta give him points for originality but I still don't know what the fuck he did it for and isn't that the point of a protest?

Visiting Melbourne AU for a couple of weeks.

NwMVQPx.jpg

1YrHqQR.jpg

wKnkvBn.jpg

Sort it out... either fix the spelling or show me where I can get the sweet ska covers implied! 😁 (Well I do enjoy this)

Reactions: CiG
Where was the second photo taken? The statue of the three kids is part of a series. I've got one made by the same artist, mine is a paper boy.

A little house I walked past on Beaconsfield Pde in Northcote. Meanwhile, yesterday I walked past a house with a piano in the front yard which is kind of amusing.

Then I saw a bull ant for the first time. I hadn't really realised there were 4cm ants outside the desert/tropics before, bloody hell. Looks as if it was injured beating up a bird or something, so at least it wasn't eager to make me its next victim.

VRpP3a1.jpg

A little house I walked past on Beaconsfield Pde in Northcote. Meanwhile, yesterday I walked past a house with a piano in the front yard which is kind of amusing.
Makes sense, mine originally came from Brunswick.
We used to frequent a share house in Carlton in the late 80's/90's that had a piano on the front porch.
Around the same time there was also an aboriginal complex down on Beaconsfield Parade. Pretty much just a huge house the government let the local aboriginals live in, that had a community bong, and contemplation couch on the front porch. We came across it walking home from a Morbid Angel gig at the Palace Nightclub. We were the only white fellas in the place but because of some drunk guy we found on the street asked us to help him back to this place we got invited in and didn't make it back to the place we were staying in until day break!

Then I saw a bull ant for the first time. I hadn't really realised there were 4cm ants outside the desert/tropics before, bloody hell. Looks as if it was injured beating up a bird or something, so at least it wasn't eager to make me its next victim.

VRpP3a1.jpg

For people that don't understand Aussie wildlife Bloopy feeling like he could have been a victim is justified. Bull ant's grow up to 7 feet in length and have fangs that are 2 foot long.

• Haha
Reactions: CiG and Bloopy
tumblr_m72yquaek01ro8ysbo1_500.gif

The fangs are just to give you a nip and lock on while the stinger on their big booty does the real damage.

Once we were on the highway in ACT on a family holiday and discovered some sort of bright red fire ant crawling around the car. Again something I'd never seen before. Didn't know how much to worry, but we were wearing sandals. My mum tried to flick it outta the window with a lotto ticket. The lotto ticket went out the window while the ant stayed in the car. 😆 Retrieved with a couple of Ueys but it wasn't a winner. Thankfully the ant decided to chill with its fellow redhead, mostly lurking in my sister's corner of the car.

Reactions: CiG and Slammed