The pics thread

seriously though, I will be the world's biggest natural bodybuilder by age 25 > that is a guarantee.

Dude, shut up! We get it! You have lots of money to waste on your new car! You go to parties! You work full-time and go to school full time and you're gonna make a bazillion dollars a year! You are the greatest member of the human race! WE FUCKING GET! You are SO full of yourself... jesus christ!

Dude, shut up! We get it! You have lots of money to waste on your new car! You go to parties! You work full-time and go to school full time and you're gonna make a bazillion dollars a year! You are the greatest member of the human race! WE FUCKING GET! You are SO full of yourself... jesus christ!

I'm sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm the biggest 18 year old I have ever met with the exception of 2 Running backs and 3 linebackers that played high school football around here and 3 or 4 of those guys are on steroids. 5'10' 210 for an 18 year old is pretty fucking huge

The only guys bigger than me that I have seen at gyms (and I have been to 6 or 7 different ones) were at least 22 - 25 years old

by age 22, I should be a very lean ("ripped") 230 pounds.

In the photos you posted you still looked fat with manboobs. "big" doesn't always mean muscle

In the photos you posted you still looked fat with manboobs. "big" doesn't always mean muscle

I had clear and solid definition of shoulders pecs and even had a fairly small waist (34.8 inches there). Fat? fat is 40 - 42 inch waist, it's not 54 inch shoulders and a 34 inch waist

Hell Awaits Us All is gonna audition for the next Manowar album cover.

will you people just call me dave? jeez, why waste time with 4 full words?

is hibernal just trolling now? the only people would say I am not "huge" is 240 pound bodybuilders. The average person I meet thinks I am an absolute behemoth (no bragging, just being honest).

the only people would say I am not "huge" is 240 pound bodybuilders. The average person I meet thinks I am an absolute behemoth (no bragging, just being honest).

guywithguntohishead.jpg