The pics thread

Too bad that isn't the nutshell of the purpose of my life.

uh... going to a party once or twice a month = the nutshell of the purpose of my life? I just go there to socialize with people and meet girls, I don't even drink because NOTHING gets in the way of me being as huge and ripped as possible :cool:

Oh please... Like you've ever had any luck with that.

I have had very limited success with that but I'm only 18 so...

I'm the biggest 18 year old I have ever met with the exception of 2 Running backs and 3 linebackers that played high school football around here and 3 or 4 of those guys are on steroids. 5'10' 210 for an 18 year old is pretty fucking huge

The only guys bigger than me that I have seen at gyms (and I have been to 6 or 7 different ones) were at least 22 - 25 years old

by age 22, I should be a very lean ("ripped") 230 pounds.

Oh for fuck's sake.

This is getting ridiculous.

Dave, you're the biggest and most baddest guy that has ever existed. I bow down to the throne of you almighty rippedness, and I greatly desire to lick your abs of greatness. I want to wash your feet with my long, yet feeble hair. Let me worship you.

There's a workout thread. Bitch in that.

I'm the biggest 18 year old I have ever met with the exception of 2 Running backs and 3 linebackers that played high school football around here and 3 or 4 of those guys are on steroids. 5'10' 210 for an 18 year old is pretty fucking huge

The only guys bigger than me that I have seen at gyms (and I have been to 6 or 7 different ones) were at least 22 - 25 years old

by age 22, I should be a very lean ("ripped") 230 pounds.

** gasping for breath** Please stop my pants are wet

Susperia: Stay the fuck away already.

Also.

You look uncannily like a plastic hanger.

dscf0861pn2.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake.

This is getting ridiculous.

Dave, you're the biggest and most baddest guy that has ever existed. I bow down to the throne of you almighty rippedness, and I greatly desire to lick your abs of greatness. I want to wash your feet with my long, yet feeble hair. Let me worship you.

There's a workout thread. Bitch in that.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: rippedness FTW!

seriously though, I will be the world's biggest natural bodybuilder by age 25 > that is a guarantee.

** gasping for breath** Please stop my pants are wet

(no homo)

x2

Didn't you swear black, blue, and every other colour viewable by all living organisms that you would not come back to this forum (again)?

(wb anyways) :lol:

I was asked several times to come back, and then when I got back saw a couple threads and posts about how people wanted me back, etc. However, I have no problem with not being here. I have other things to do. I did think I was wanted here but if not I really don't care, I'm out.

I was asked several times to come back, and then when I got back saw a couple threads and posts about how people wanted me back, etc. However, I have no problem with not being here. I have other things to do. I did think I was wanted here but if not I really don't care, I'm out.

I like you being here, don't take one post too seriously. Also, he never said or implied he didn't like you being here.