The pics thread

Just from your About Me section I figured that much. Whats so wrong with lesbians anyway:err:
Yeah, I shut down almost everyone, who comes with flirt. Lesbians? Not interested. The only girl I would fuck is Gisele Bundchen.

It's not that you're going to be involved.

it's fascinating how you seem to know every part of my life that is going to happen in the future. How do you do it? :rolleyes:

SAO showing a feisty side today. I'm impressed...

we're still talking about SAO though, getting insulted by her is like getting hit in the face by a big fluffy pink pillow, it's not exactly painful :lol:

it's fascinating how you seem to know every part of my life that is going to happen in the future. How do you do it? :rolleyes:
Dave, it's called sarcasm. And sarcasm doesn't always have to be explained, along with rhetorical questions. And considering that you're not 12, let's not come back to this particular topic.

we're still talking about SAO though, getting insulted by her is like getting hit in the face by a big fluffy pink pillow, it's not exactly painful :lol:
I think Shakespeare and Victor Hugo would drop a tear here.

Hey Dave, I'm aiming for this kind of belly...

Randy-MrLeahey.jpg

Let's rumble when we get to our desires. BTW, that six pack is just as ugly as Randy's (picture above) cheeseburger belly.

a 45 inch beer belly is as ugly as a 28 inch waist six pack? wow

each of ahmad's legs are bigger than his waist, that is sick! that's what I need to get to

60 inch shoulders 30 inch legs, 28 inch waist, 20 inch calves, 19 inch arms > perfect physique

Actually Dave, a perfect physique would be whatever someone is confortable with, not based on other peoples bodies, not based on oily six packs of abs, just based on what they think of themselves.

Actually Dave, a perfect physique would be whatever someone is confortable with, not based on other peoples bodies, not based on oily six packs of abs, just based on what they think of themselves.

and all of that is 100% applicable to my wish of looking like that.

LOL it's not like I am doing this to please anybody. Chicks don't give a shit how big you are, and most people (especially my sister) think I shouldn't get any bigger than I am now.

True, I wasn't saying that it isn't a perfect physique for you, I was just stating that it isn't the all around perfect physique, because that is somehting that cannot be determined.

a 45 inch beer belly is as ugly as a 28 inch waist six pack? wow

each of ahmad's legs are bigger than his waist, that is sick! that's what I need to get to

60 inch shoulders 30 inch legs, 28 inch waist, 20 inch calves, 19 inch arms > perfect physique

Like BurningWitch said----perfection is subjective, especially phsyical perfection. You may think that guy is perfect, but this was my reaction to seeing him:

"*gasps and covers mouth* Ew ohmy god" *makes disgusted face*

So there, you see. Now stop telling us all how fucking perfect that freak is.