The pics thread

marcus:
marcus_ruhl_large.jpg

ronnie coleman
116.jpg

totally sick :yuk:

That guys abs are waaaay to big; I'm all for the chiseled and sculpted look, but that's overboard.

In fact, it's downright nasty.

And who the fuck wants legs thicker than their torso?

marcus:

ronnie coleman

totally sick :yuk:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't believe you posted those. Susperia is about to vomit :lol:

That guys abs are waaaay to big; I'm all for the chiseled and sculpted look, but that's overboard.

In fact, it's downright nasty.

well, when you gain size, all of your muscles gain size including the abdominals. That picture is him flexing at 5% body fat and super tan/oiled up, that's why it looks so insane.

I love to follow all of your gay conversations on the love/hate thread but I heard enough of working out. I assume you just want to be negatively famous Dave by posting your frustrating workout posts. Keep the workout thread for yourself, you DON'T HAVE to plunder 4 thread with your workout posts. You don't get any attention on bodybuilders.com? Keep your muscles thingies for yourself, no one gives a fuck. Don't you see you please for being kicked the fuck out of here?

Dave, it's called sarcasm. And sarcasm doesn't always have to be explained.

I disagree when it comes to the internet. you'd be a fool if you think the average person can detect sarcasm through written or typed word.

and don't say "oh I'm better than the average person". prove it.