The pics thread

Just got my new Jackson guitar, unfortunatly I can't find my digital camera so I can't post pics at the moment. When I find it I'll post the pics.

It's got a floyd rose, I'm pretty new to the floating trem system. I got some annoying fret buzz on the E and A string for the first 3-4 frets, can't seem to fix it though. I tried adjusting the action, but I think I did it wrong, and I might have messed it up more.

I think I'm going to try to get around to taking some more pictures of my record collection tomorrow, since I've gotten in everything I've been waiting for now.

I'll probobly get a jackson rhoads sometime in the future. Also a Gibson Les Paul when I have that kind of dough.

I think I'm going to try to get around to taking some more pictures of my record collection tomorrow, since I've gotten in everything I've been waiting for now.

Do it. It will cause me to become envious and forget any reservations I had about spending more money on records this week.

It's got a floyd rose, I'm pretty new to the floating trem system. I got some annoying fret buzz on the E and A string for the first 3-4 frets, can't seem to fix it though. I tried adjusting the action, but I think I did it wrong, and I might have messed it up more.

bleg. my washburn has a floyd rose on it. the pain of changing strings and nonsense far outweighed the fun of doing shit with the whammy bar. I ultimately had the bridge blocked (where they literally slip a piece of wood in), and I'm much happier now.

bleg. my washburn has a floyd rose on it. the pain of changing strings and nonsense far outweighed the fun of doing shit with the whammy bar. I ultimately had the bridge blocked (where they literally slip a piece of wood in), and I'm much happier now.

qft.

I got a guitar with a floyd rose a few years ago and it is a huge pain in the ass. It was great making crazy sounds for a bit, but then it was not exciting and i was stuck with the annoyance.

You should bring it at a place where they know what they're doing. Get it set up and I'm sure it'll be fine after.

My guitar was doing the same at the exact same place. Got it set up and it's been great since then. It was included in the price when I bought the guitar...but even if it wasn't I would have done the same thing as the buzzing is really annoying.

True, well actually, it isn't the first 3-4 frets, it's only the very first fret on the E and A string, so not as bad. But I love this thing. I definitely will to get it set up properly though, thanks for the rec.