The pics thread

Highest it's been at school was 90, coldest -13. Bangor is a couple dozen miles from the ocean, so it can get pretty hot and humid compared to the coast. Of course that's all relative. It's never been over a 100 in Maine as I recall.

:lol: Brilliant!

I think the coldest it got in Toronto while I was there was like 7 degrees F, which was awful. I remember when I was backpacking in New Mexico it would get up to around 90 and then go down to the 40s and 50s at night and in the morning because of the altitude and lack of humidity. It was strange having to wear coats in a place that is mostly desert.

When were you Toronto? Certainly you must have left before winter...it has to get a lot colder than 7. Here in Ottawa we had a couple times in the -30s last winter...and it felt a lot worse with the wind sometimes. It's always fun when you walk outside 10 minutes and you feel like your face is burning from the cold. :erk:

1344.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

buffy was clearly hotter than willow (not to mention an infinitely better actress), as were several other characters in that show for that matter
epic
fucking
fail
Sarah Michelle Gellar ain't got shit on Alyson Hannigan, in looks or acting. Willow wasn't the best actor on there, but all the acting was pretty good. James Marsters was probably the best.
But Willow was way hotter than Buffy.

Wow awesome beer selection, dude.
:lol:

having had both, I will say that central air is tits :cool:
:kickass:

Latinas don't really have one definite skin colour anyway do they?
No. They're like chameleons.