The pics thread

I said the word "fapping" the other day to my friends and they had no clue what i was talking about.

I said "for the win" the other week. My friends looked at me strange and asked what I meant. I explained that it was internet speak and they looked at me stranger.

Lick my love pump.

alternate100_2886-1.jpg
There was a time I looked exactly like that.

I was once tricked to tubgirl 6 years ago.. at a stage when I didnt even know what blowjobs are. None of the new shock stuff competes with that. I almost threw up.

The pic was taken only a few hours after it was done. You usually have to keep it moist for around a week, so I have cream on it otherwise it will heal like a normal injury does, i.e. scab up. Scabbing needs to be minialised as part of the healing process when it comes to tattoos...

The pic was taken only a few hours after it was done. You usually have to keep it moist for around a week, so I have cream on it otherwise it will heal like a normal injury does, i.e. scab up. Scabbing needs to be minialised as part of the healing process when it comes to tattoos...

I didn't know how tattoos worked in terms of stuff like that, which is why I asked. What is the symbolism behind that tattoo?