The pics thread

Sucks to be you.

It's obvious from your posts that you hate women. That's probably why your on a forum with mostly dudes. To each his own.

I understand why you don't come out of the closet: the picture you posted of yourself is far beyond hideous. No guys would like you either.

You could not pay me enough to dance for you. I mean, obviously since you don't have a job, you couldn't pay anyone to dance for you. It's funny though, I make enough money to get a lapdance from your mom. Not that I would want one of course.

I don't hate women, just ugly skanks that could not get me hard!. You're hideous and i'm shitloads better looking than you and you wish you could suck my dick.

Dazie: Don't bother. The Greys is the Greys. That's why we love him. Just wait till he posts drunk about how hard up he is.

Or wait until his next gf dumps him for a woman or something and he starts saying he's going to convert to homosexuality (again).

or until his job starts sucking again and he has to pack the bodies of 1200 canadians into a wooden crate in the middle of the night.

Basically, it's hard to be mad at the Greys because his life is so sad.

637520_400x400.jpg

:lol: NICE