The pics thread

You kinda sigged the wrong one tbh - :p

Nah, I knew which one you didn't want sigged, but actually I thought I was funnier that you said "I will kill anyone who sigs this sentence" because technically that means that sentence, not the one about anal. Plus I thought I'd be nice by not sigging that one :p

No dipshit. That's why I said "posts" as in plural. I read some of this douchebags previous posts, and he has made a lot of misogynistic remarks.

Don't call me a dipshit you stripper ho bag
For someone who "doesn't give a fuck" you sure reply to what people say to you a lot.
The men here may be impressed with your occupation, but I'm not. You are one of those women who clearly thinks her shit doesn't stink. Got news for ya. IT DOES!
And btw, get over yourself. :)
Have a nice day

th_mj_popcorn.gif

Stop degrading nuncheon, she's sent me a photo of her cock and it wasn't marzipan.

You bring me the paper.

I will bring you a sandwich and I will bring you a beer, but I will not bring you the paper because that requires going outside. A good woman shouldn't even leave the kitchen, ideally. Though I think the necessary trip from the kitchen to the living room (to deliver your lunch) is excusable.