The pics thread

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, they can't change a damn thing.

I wish GMD was more dramatic and full of shit, like in good old times. This crap with Dazie makes me smile and believe that there is still something pleasantful in this life, makes me wanna live another day when I'll wake up, breath in fresh morning air full of my cat's fur and read another worthless post on this bord... I love UM.
Romantic bullshit doesn't really make the rating higher though.

It would be more exciting if we had a wet shirt or topless day and everybody who's online has to post a pic or they get banned.

wat

I'm not really that stupid and horny tbh I just thought it was a funny thing to say.

I wish GMD was more dramatic and full of shit, like in good old times. This crap with Dazie makes me smile and believe that there is still something pleasantful in this life, makes me wanna live another day when I'll wake up, breath in fresh morning air full of my cat's fur and read another worthless post on this bord... I love UM.
Romantic bullshit doesn't really make the rating higher though.

I'm really loving the Dazie drama. I'm hoping she comes back soon so that the drama continues.

And don't worry, the romance died when I pulled out my cock. Onder and I are just friends now.