The pics thread

KevinPinkRasta.jpg

KevinFluff.jpg

There's this wonderous hippie town in Colorado called Manitou Springs, and it's a relatively short drive from where gR and I live. So my aunt was in town and she was like, "OMG WE SHOULD GO!!!!!!! :p" So we (she, my two sisters, and I) brought my friend Sophie, who loves to take pictures, and these are a couple of my more spontaneous acts that day.

holy shit
bilde.jpg

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080724/NEWS02/981247440/0/ETN
The 14-month-old child fatally mauled by her family’s dog has been identified as Addison Sonney.

Her mother, who was also injured in the attack, is Kari Sonney.

The attack happened at the the Laurel Hill Cemetery caretaker’s cottage, 4523 Love Road, just after 10 a.m. Thursday. Brady Sonney, Addison’s father, is the grounds supervisor at the cemetery and the family lives in the cottage.

Addison, who was born May 27, 2007, died at 1:38 p.m. at Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s office.

Addison’s death is the first fatal dog attack Charlotte Berringer, R.N., can remember in her 26 years on the job as the Erie County Health Department’s director of health.

The dog was chased down by Millcreek police after the attack and shot on the porch of a home in the Love Farm subdivision.

I'm really loving the Dazie drama. I'm hoping she comes back soon so that the drama continues.

And don't worry, the romance died when I pulled out my cock. Onder and I are just friends now.

:)I'm baaack!

@grimmy, I noticed you went to every thread I posted in and added your little remarks. cute.:erk:

fyi: not all girls who like metal have to dress like a dude. you look like a little boy.

Prostitution is illegal in Clark county NV. Google it.