The pics thread

:)I'm baaack!

@grimmy, I noticed you went to every thread I posted in and added your little remarks. cute.:erk:

fyi: not all girls who like metal have to dress like a dude. you look like a little boy.

Prostitution is illegal in Clark county NV. Google it.

Storm's comin

holy shit
bilde.jpg

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080724/NEWS02/981247440/0/ETN

Far out, that's full on. :(

Man, it looks like a lab!..
I thought labs were the kindest dogs ever :(

Yeah same here. If anything, you tend to hear more mauling stories which involve pitbulls more than any other breed.

hmmm maybe they bought it of a breeder who was cruel to it when it was a puppy because didn't turn out like they had hoped. I've heard of that making dogs that just turn nasty for no apparent reason.

@grimmy, I noticed you went to every thread I posted in and added your little remarks. cute.:erk:

fyi: not all girls who like metal have to dress like a dude. you look like a little boy.

well, no, she doesnt. as a matter of fact. of the 100s of pictures shes sent me (lawl, she loves me), in none of them does she look like a dude. although, her farting is quite mannish

and while prostitution is illegal vegas, you can get it no problem. hell, you can get anything in vegas, with enough money.

yours truly,
a guy who goes to vegas frequently and an IRL friend of grimmy
~gR~

Well at least I don't dress like a stripper whore and flash my tits all over the fuckin board. I mean really what was your purpose behind posting that extremely revealing photo other than ATTENTION? You look like someone any man could pick up on a corner! Do you REALLY think people respect you? Come on. Don't be that stupid.
I don't need validation of my good looks, unlike you obviously. Why else would you post your little tit flashing picture. "Tee hee! Look at me and my pigtails and my fucking tits hanging out all over the place!" You leave NOTHING to the imagination at all. Guys like it (obviously), but they sure as hell don't respect it and they sure as hell don't respect your profession either.
Ya I totally look like a little boy. So original. Did you and your stripper friends come up with that all by yourselves while you were working the corner before work?
Your "job" is just one step above prositution.
And I can post wherever the fuck I want. You don't like it? Don't fucking read it or respond to it.

And thanks gr :D