The pics thread

Nothing will compare to the heydays of Susperia's reign and her battles with sykiomi or whatever her name was, something Rodriguez or whatever her name was as well, and christie_fell. Those were real cat fights.

You big fucking bag of ugly cock piss---get over YOUR fucking self. You have got to be the most typical internet slut that I have ever seen. I'm surprised at how you can post pictures of yourself when you resemble the crypt keeper. I don't need to explain myself as to why this is the only thread that I've posted in since my return but I'll humor the masses: this was the top thread. I clicked it and immediately regretted coming back. Susperia, either get some major fucking surgery or stop posting pics of yourself until you look like either sykosami or rodriguez, you fucking ugly e-slut

good times

fatemo.jpg

Apparently I've already offended certain people with librarian/grandma-ish sensibilities simply with my cleavage and pig-tails.:headbang:

@ grimmy, like I said, I think it's cute how you followed me around the board. keep it up!:saint:

And of course I don't expect people to "respect" my stripping profession. Duh. People respect me because at 25, I hold two degrees, own two homes, and financially support my younger brother.

And I'm sorry you thought I was being unoriginal by saying you look like a little boy. I'm sure you get that a lot.:cry: