The pics thread

hey i respect strippers, and hookers too. :saint:

dont let a few negative comments get you down, post away. :oops:

Apparently I've already offended certain people with librarian/grandma-ish sensibilities simply with my cleavage and pig-tails.:headbang:

@ grimmy, like I said, I think it's cute how you followed me around the board. keep it up!:saint:

And of course I don't expect people to "respect" my stripping profession. Duh. People respect me because at 25, I hold two degrees, own two homes, and financially support my younger brother.

And I'm sorry you thought I was being unoriginal by saying you look like a little boy. I'm sure you get that a lot.:cry:

I'm still failing to see how grimmy looks like a little boy.

Apparently I've already offended certain people with librarian/grandma-ish sensibilities simply with my cleavage and pig-tails.:headbang:

@ grimmy, like I said, I think it's cute how you followed me around the board. keep it up!:saint:

And of course I don't expect people to "respect" my stripping profession. Duh. People respect me because at 25, I hold two degrees, own two homes, and financially support my younger brother.

And I'm sorry you thought I was being unoriginal by saying you look like a little boy. I'm sure you get that a lot.:cry:

which club, i'll be sure to stop by next time i go to nellis
~gR~

what does she look like?

When did she post pics I don't remember.

JFAD you don't need to go all the way to america to go to a strip bar, besides there are live sex shows in amsterdam if you're into all that.

what does she look like?

When did she post pics I don't remember.

JFAD you don't need to go all the way to america to go to a strip bar, besides there are live sex shows in amsterdam if you're into all that.

She posted her picture a few pages back, I think.

genocide roach said:
because she doesnt look like a stripper
~gR~

If that's the case, then there are quite a few of us boyish looking ladies on the board. :Smug:

mm oh yeah I found the pic. She doesn't look like a boy. Maybe a lot of the boys on here have long hair but... it doesn't work like that. She has teh booberz.