The pics thread

arent they shit?

obama-nope.jpg

:lol:
The thing about them is that if they wrote serious lyrics and made their songs longer they would be teh fucking ownage, rather than just pretty good.

I never have much of an idea who is an adult and who is a teenager?

well I know what I am.

but that's about it.

didn't pay attention to them
I remember you saying you had long hair but refused to wear it in a ponytail. From that I expected shitty hair, maybe even a mullet.

The only person I've seen pull off a mullet is the Latin teacher at my school.

he's awesome.

And has an awesome beard.

That's pretty intense. I'd like to do something like that.
I was somewhat apprehensive beforehand and it had some bad parts (like my backpacking chafing my hips raw the first few days), but it ended up being a fantastic experience. It was Philmont Scout Ranch btw. I'm sure if you looked into it you could get in as an adviser to a crew at some point.

i didnt like philmont. the ramp up hikes we did were much better. but when you consider california is better than new mexico, it really shouldnt be a surprise.

plus i didnt like who i was with. and the scout leader wouldnt let me hike with the venture crew like i wanted
~gR~

Did you go to Philmont after you got Eagle?
No I was Life at the time. I got Eagle the next spring (07)

i didnt like philmont. the ramp up hikes we did were much better. but when you consider california is better than new mexico, it really shouldnt be a surprise.

plus i didnt like who i was with. and the scout leader wouldnt let me hike with the venture crew like i wanted
~gR~
That sucks. I had a great crew and it was the first time I had been out West, so it was a cool experience. It did convince me that I wouldn't really like living there.