The pics thread

964ea76c.jpg

f71a4a1b.jpg

nice.
I don't see why you're afraid of photoshops, but whatever.

vermont is a great place for hiking/skiing/outdoorsy stuff.
but very boring otherwise.

Amazingly enough, I am a normal, decent guy. I just happen to be better than most people.

I also just fucking shaved and am intensely regretting it and will grow back my facial hair immediately.

It doesn't matter how much above you are. Your all pathetic mortals that will go through the living process known as death. Now me on the other hand, don't live. I am an immortal being. I am a demonic god. I control all. I see all. I hear all.

See, this is mans problems. They have needs. One of your needs is that you need to be above someone.

While me, I have no needs. No sexual needs. I don't feel pain. Pain feels me.

It's probably a good thing you have no sexual needs. As the fulfillment of said needs would likely not be met.

Also, I have no need to be above you, I was just simply made better. I long day and night to be with you underlings, to not have the burden of this greatness. Instead, I must deal with the great responsibility that comes with being one of the chosen.

No you do need to feel like your above someone. It's just hidden in your pathetic human mind. It's part of your needs to not feel like you have needs.

You just tell yourself that your the chosen one so then the other mortals will believe you. Just like Jesus.

Ah, foolish underling... you hold delusions of a life you wish to lead. I do truly feel for you, as it is sad that you can not accept yourself as you are and live on happiness. It must be a great burden for you to bear, to not be able to accept the limitations of your existence, but it is one we must all face, even those like me.

I do not wish for the populous to know of my greatness, or of my status as one of the chosen. For as I said, I wish nothing more than to lead a normal life among the masses. I know, though, that eventually, when I am ready, I must take the responsibility that lay before me, and lead the masses to a richer and higher plane of existence. Until then, though, I wish to remain anonymous among the likes of you, and fulfill my life with the simple pleasures you experience. If I can sustain this, I know that I will be ready for my great task when the time comes.