The pics thread

WAIF talks about metal and has become a better poster than he was before. Mathias, you often suck at posting and honestly I'd consider you for ban before WAIF (too bad I can't act on impulse here :()

Why? To be honest I don't post that much anymore and when I do it's usually not stupid bullshit.

And it's probably good that you don't have ban powers anymore

And I would post more in the regular forum, but there doesn't seem to be many good threads anymore. The only ones I consistently read and post in are the black/death threads.

400px-AN_Jayden_James_1.jpg

399px-AN_Jayden_James_2.jpg

That's all I got. It's impossible to find pics on Google because Britney Spears's stupid kid keeps coming up.

EDIT: Yahoo is gay too, only n00dz come up but I found this:

big1.jpg

Nah, she's lightly above average.

she looks like a woman at the place where I did work experience, that woman liked me lol. I remember her getting excitited when I glanced at her and I could hear her talking about me from inside the little office hidey hole thing.

:lol:

400px-AN_Jayden_James_1.jpg

399px-AN_Jayden_James_2.jpg

That's all I got. It's impossible to find pics on Google because Britney Spears's stupid kid keeps coming up.

EDIT: Yahoo is gay too, only n00dz come up but I found this:

big1.jpg
Those are some nice juggs she has there. And don't even get me started on how nice of an ass that is.