The pics thread

I'm not fucking delivering anything you faggot, I'm not here for your fucking amusement. Go suck a dick. From now on, new posters are judged from their first day, and they will be ignored if they do this shit. Do you people seriously feel the need to be completely and total my pals every time a new whore-pretending-not-to-be-a-whore comes around?

I'm not fucking delivering anything you faggot, I'm not here for your fucking amusement. Go suck a dick. From now on, new posters are judged from their first day, and they will be ignored if they do this shit. Do you people seriously feel the need to be completely and total my pals every time a new whore-pretending-not-to-be-a-whore comes around?

I'm no whore fucktard. I'll give as good as I get.
I know you're trying to scare me off, as I've said to ozzyman or whatever he's called (no offence to him) I'm a regular poster of another forum and I do exactly what you're trying to do to me. It makes me laugh that people think they're all big and hard when they're using a keyboard.

Go play WoW or something.

Well, the download is pretty much almost done. So I've had my amusement. Gonna go get some Icecream. I look foward seeing how this will come out.

I've never been bigger or harder than whilst using the internet.

I must say, oh how the mighty have fallen.