The pics thread

speaking of fat chicks.

I was really wasted and this nasty fat chick was giving me a blowjob and could not cum. I was just thinking to myself what the hell this fat chick is sucking my dick.

seriously

look what it says at the bottom.....

imgad

This site needs 'funny' tags for posts

Oh, speaking of fat nasty bitches, apparently this chick that used to fancy me finally got a Facebook and has gained about 150 lbs since the last time I saw her. She wants me to call her and shit and I'm just like D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She used to be cute before she gained all the weight and had a kid.

I hate my life.

You don't remember how it started?

Not really. I had a fire in the woods and was drinking vodka and than about 10 hours later some nasty fat chicks is sucking my dick in her apartment and was not into it at all and it seemed like she was sucking forever(she was like trying to suck my dick off) and was to drunk to care and could not cum and than she wanted to get something to use on my dick and balls...

I'm 5'6" around 130 and she was pretty big and just gross.

:lol:

I saw her a few weeks after and she was so gross. I think about it once in awile and don't really remember shit. I don't know why am even bringing this up.

anyways post fat chick stories

Well, I'm glad to say I've never fucked a fat chick, but I have some pretty funny public sex stories. I got caught having sex, shitfaced, in the Plymouth burial hill graveyard by the lantern ghost tours. I had sex with that same girl in brewster gardens across from Plymouth rock, at night though. Still pretty out in the open.

Then that same night I had sex with her at my house, and while leaving she rolled her car over 6 times and into the woods, colliding with a tree. No seatbelt. She was fine but her car was totaled.

Needless to say, we never had sex again.