The pics thread

I've only chubby chased once or twice and i really don't remember shit from being piss wasted :lol:. One time it was in a hottub and i blew my load all up in the water. I didn't even know the guy who owned the house.

Why don't we do it in the road?
No one will be watching us

I've only chubby chased once or twice and i really don't remember shit from being piss wasted :lol:. One time it was in a hottub and i blew my load all up in the water. I didn't even know the guy who owned the house.

ha

Chubby chicks can be the hawtest. I was getting involved with this chubby mexican chick about 5'2" and she had mindblowing curvature and the sexy chub in all the right places(not fat) amazing stomach tits hips and ass... even her butt crack was hawt(lick her body sweat from her crack!) :lol:

did not work out though.. kills me

This site needs 'funny' tags for posts

Oh, speaking of fat nasty bitches, apparently this chick that used to fancy me finally got a Facebook and has gained about 150 lbs since the last time I saw her. She wants me to call her and shit and I'm just like D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She used to be cute before she gained all the weight and had a kid.

I hate my life.
There's a girl who lived on my floor last semester who told me that she liked me about three weeks before she graduated. Apparently she used to be thin with big boobs, but then she had a seizure and the epilepsy medication caused her to gain about 100 lbs in three months, so now she's pretty big. I didn't meet her until several years after the wait gain, but I think it's unlikely that I'd have been interested in her anyway, because she's very fair skinned and blonde with light blue eyes, and that's just not my thing.

Your friend is drinking High Life. I do not know him, but he must be a good guy because of that.

I don't like High Life. Some people try to tell me it's decent but honestly it just tastes mediocre to me. If I am looking for something fairly cheap but not shitty I usually go for a decent German pilsner.

This morning I woke up at 6:30. I turned off my phone alarm and went back to bed.
I then jolted up at 6:55 or so. "Fuck!" I said, "I dont want to get up."
I then put on some sweat pants and socks. Went into the bathroom and took a nice warm piss. It felt pretty good. I brushed my teeth, threw some water in my eyes, and put some water on the hair.
I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal.
Filled the bowl up with milk and brought it into the nerd room where I sat at the computer and read worthless posts on a metal forum.
I got picked up around 7:45 and headed off to work.
Arrived at work around 7:52 or so, stretched a bit and went at it.
Work was long and boring, I'll spare you the details.
I got home at 4:45 and sat at the computer until 6:00 or so. I then made some Jambalaya with some sausage. It was pretty damn good, and I'll eat the rest of it for lunch tomorrow.
I recorded the Ultimate Fighter and watched it around 10:00 or so... of course that was after I watched the Blues lose. but that's fairly normal.
I then watched a Batman Tech show, really cool stuff. I love Batman.
Then I came into the nerd room and start posting on a metal forum.
Some queer named Xorv said something about me never posting more than 10 words and if someone would find a post with more, he would leave forever. Hopefully today is the day.

Holy shit, I was quoting the exact same thing just now, then I hit reply and my pc froze up. Awesome choice of post my friend.

:lol:

Not that it was that hard to do a search for Krig's posts and pick the third one that came up.

This morning I woke up at 6:30. I turned off my phone alarm and went back to bed.
I then jolted up at 6:55 or so. "Fuck!" I said, "I dont want to get up."
I then put on some sweat pants and socks. Went into the bathroom and took a nice warm piss. It felt pretty good. I brushed my teeth, threw some water in my eyes, and put some water on the hair.
I then walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal.
Filled the bowl up with milk and brought it into the nerd room where I sat at the computer and read worthless posts on a metal forum.
I got picked up around 7:45 and headed off to work.
Arrived at work around 7:52 or so, stretched a bit and went at it.
Work was long and boring, I'll spare you the details.
I got home at 4:45 and sat at the computer until 6:00 or so. I then made some Jambalaya with some sausage. It was pretty damn good, and I'll eat the rest of it for lunch tomorrow.
I recorded the Ultimate Fighter and watched it around 10:00 or so... of course that was after I watched the Blues lose. but that's fairly normal.
I then watched a Batman Tech show, really cool stuff. I love Batman.
Then I came into the nerd room and start posting on a metal forum.
Some queer named Xorv said something about me never posting more than 10 words and if someone would find a post with more, he would leave forever. Hopefully today is the day.

:lol::lol::lol:

Very nice.

:worship: quite possibly krig longest/smartest post about taking a shit. Awesome choice

I now depart my zen and will see you all in the afterlife. You'll know it's me I'll have a sign that says XORV in bold letters stapled to my vixen spandex. Bye :wave:

Thank God, it's over (I hope).