The pics thread

Well if you look more closely you'll notice that 76.4% of my income comes from gifts, so dumping money into CDs wouldn't be very considerate of me.

Besides, I've spent $238.80 on concerts. :) Though that's actually an inflated figure since I bought tickets for other people and haven't quite figured out what/if they've paid me back.

When you get involved enough with this, you learn to shortcut shit. You're not going to breakdown EVERY FUCKING CD YOU BUY on there because it's not worth the time.

Along with barebacking and the fact that I'm ugly as fuck

You must have missed the now defunct marriage thread. There is no more definitive proof that there's hope for all of us than a human-chicken hybrid reproducing with the offspring of a manatee and some sort of beluga whale.

photo.jpg

I'm really surprised that you get off on following me around these parts like you do. To me, it just makes you look like a weak minded punk with no life. I'm actually glad that you care about me more than anyone else on these boards. To know that I have affected your life gives me a warm feeling inside everytime I see your face. Every single time I see you saying something that's actually worth reading you're always saying something smart to me(which I believe you do so becaue you believe it makes you feel like more of a man on teh internetz), & it makes me feel good to know that I have such an impact on you. Thanks for your continued support.

owned

Oh, & before I forget, just to let you know how much I care pussypussypussycuntcuntcuntfuckfuckfucksexsexsexassholeassholeassholeraperaperapepedophilepedophilepedophiledonkeypunchdonkeypunchdonkeypunchreversepiledriverreversepiledriverreversepiledriverdickdickdickcockcockcocklabialabialabiadildodildodildo

If I keep going your weak mind will collapse so I'll stop right there before you hurt yourself.

Jesus Christ man. That was such a gargantuan plethora of failure on every conceivable level that I don't even know where to begin.