The pics thread

I'd sure love to have $9000 in gifts. Holy fuck.

Well it's not really like random-ass, here-have-a-new-car-and-a-vacation-in-Hawaii-son money, it's just for paying my tuition and rent. But yeah, I guess I'm on the lucky side.

:lol: Refund for a bag of chips? wtf?

I got this meal at a deli on campus, and the signs said it came with a bag of chips, so I grabbed one off the shelves, and when they rang me up they charged me extra for the chips, so I was like wtf, and then they were like oh you have to get this other type of chips, and so I gave the original ones back.

Ah, it's still funny though.

Also, you are pretty fortunate to have parents like that. My parents help me out anyway they can but I still have to work full-time and split the college fees with my parents (we split it 3 ways). So don't take it for granted is all I'm saying. Though I guess having a sense of self-reliance and independence is always nice.

Also, you are pretty fortunate to have parents like that. My parents help me out anyway they can but I still have to work full-time and split the college fees with my parents (we split it 3 ways). So don't take it for granted is all I'm saying. Though I guess having a sense of self-reliance and independence is always nice.

It's actually my grandparents who pay the lion's share. My parents wouldn't have been able to do it on their own. But yeah, I know I've had a relatively easy-going college life thanks to them.

Which part of my report got to you, Deron, the "admission of trolling" or the "latent homosexuality"?

canihavemyspiderbackot3mf4.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190265903424#description

Back to pics. Lost most of my good pics from deployment to the External Hard Drive Crash of '07, but I at least still have what had been uploaded to my photobucket.

sandstorm.jpg