The pics thread

l_830cae16cddc24eab14cee0301fb38d5.jpg

This picture is full of, how you say, Win.

Good Luck with that, but then again there may be a reason she is single.

I love those kind of pictures when they pose in front of the camera like "oh i didn't know there was a camera here and did not try to look extra good because of that."
Here's one of me.
%7B01DC6515-47EB-4C2A-A5D1-93F6ED052E8D%7D.jpg

@mattson: everyone poses for the camera. The "sitting and not doing some dramatic melon-grabber pose" pose is fine.

It's the pretending of not knowing a picture is taken that is silly, like in high school i was the only one to look into the camera when we took class photos. Everyone else tried to look bored and look into the ceiling or the floor, when in reality the outcome of the picture was important shit to everyone.

So the yearbook staff have been harassing me by phone to send them a fucking photo so I finally did:
yearbook009.jpg

yearbook004.jpg

The first one will be the one actually going in the yearbook. Unfortunately my eyes are not actually that badass. Hopefully they'll correct for the intense red-eye.

Also, haven't had these for a while:
pika.jpg

Jesus.jpg

You also need to work on your flat top.

As cool as I thought Guile was when I was a kid, as I got older I realized that the reason everyone with a flat-top in media seamed to either be able to brutally destroy you with their massive guns or muscles/martial art skillz is because you need to be able to beat the shit out of all the people who make fun of the ridiculous haircut.