The pics thread

%7B95EA7EC5-EF7D-4D60-84D4-ECCD6A45E644%7D.jpg

%7BF5730F51-9658-4127-92B0-FFA12DEC796F%7D.jpg

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE UBER FUCKING COOL FOR KNOWING SOME DUDE WHO DOES ART AND STUFF

Jesus christ you pricks, I asked a couple simple questions. Excuse the fuck out of me for not knowing the guy by name. Obviously I know who he is now, and even before you started posting those pictures because of teh interweb, but thanks anyways.

wowowitowowotjasodgjaisgjpiaogd

Well, he's pretty well known and also his art was used for To Mega Therion which means you're a colossal faggot for not having that album.

Because it says so pretty blatantly. I guess if you don't look through liner notes ever you could own the album and have no idea but tbh you should have said to yourself "that's awesome artwork, I wonder who did it" and looked and seen it was him.

Well, he's pretty well known and also his art was used for To Mega Therion which means you're a colossal faggot for not having that album.

Are you seriously that fucking stupid? First off, nice job assuming that I don't own the album due to the fact I didn't know the artist's name you tool. Second off, how about being a little original here and stop using the Dodens Tactics For Internet Insults would ya? Calling people faggots got old a long time ago, doucheshovel.

P.S. Die