The pics thread

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE UBER FUCKING COOL FOR KNOWING SOME DUDE WHO DOES ART AND STUFF

Jesus christ you pricks, I asked a couple simple questions. Excuse the fuck out of me for not knowing the guy by name. Obviously I know who he is now, and even before you started posting those pictures because of teh interweb, but thanks anyways.

wowowitowowotjasodgjaisgjpiaogd

He's an extremely commercial artist, you're just oblivious for not making the numerous connections. Sorry. :)

I recognized the artwork but I didn't remember the name of the dude. I don't think it's that big of a deal, guys. You could be a little nicer about it. Sheesh.

I can't believe you wieners are getting butthurt that he didn't know who did it, big deal.

Edit: yes I can, I should expect that from this forum :lol:

Are you seriously that fucking stupid? First off, nice job assuming that I don't own the album due to the fact I didn't know the artist's name you tool. Second off, how about being a little original here and stop using the Dodens Tactics For Internet Insults would ya? Calling people faggots got old a long time ago, doucheshovel.

P.S. Die

:lol:
This post is magical.

And I also didn't know who that was... nor did I care. Visual art does not interest me 99% of the time... especially when it involves various depictions of dicks.

from friday night. got drunkered!11

My brother and myself. I got water all over my shirt because when we get drunk we like to destroy shit. like tossing pitchers of water and such.

wuts up yo!1 check out my sweet tat that says "cool dood" on it

get pretty!

drunk as shit Reynolds, there was a band playing.

an old lady wanted me to dance with her :lol:
I started to dance and then drunk Reynolds and another guy started slapping me in the face.