The pics thread

girls with big asses are ugly and FAT! fucking cows...
~gR~

Okay guys, I'm going to show you what I call fucking sex machines, they're fat cows with holes in their body, like a living canister of fucking cum.

cows.jpg

cows2.jpg

cows3.jpg

I definitely have yellow fever but I also like Latinas being of mostly Spanish descent. The problem is that most in my area are the ghetto kind I don't like and the ones I do like (like the ones I have met on my trips to south america) are too religious for me.

I like some bootay. I also love it when girls have really arched feet, but you didn't want to know that.Despite not being a sufferer of yellow fever, a slight Asian look on women is quite attractive in my opinion. An example would be Sophie Marceau

sophie_marceau_gallery_8.jpg

sophie_marceau_gallery_4.jpg

there was another girl but I deleted the pic

haha

Aw... dude I'm about to go eat... what the fuck.

There's a guy on a farm near Prague who actually lives in a living cow, he has built a door on one side and a window on other, he has a pretty nice place there, with electricity and everything.

There's a guy on a farm near Prague who actually lives in a living cow, he has built a door on one side and a window on other, he has a pretty nice place there, with electricity and everything.

You seriously disturb me sometimes. I don't mean that as an insult or anything but you give me the most "What the fuck" moments out of everyone on the forum, including Greys.

I meant the third one. Need a different angle, though. Second one I'd believe, but she's just flat-out not hot. First one obviously real.

It's your opinion that the second isn't hot, and she's not fake. Tanaka is clearly not fake, you'd know this if you bothered to Google anything of hers ever, provided you actually know anything about how to tell if breasts are fake, which you clearly don't considering that you think anything "too big" is "fake". Fail.

I generally don't go for women who aren't white for some reason. There are attractive women of other races, but generally I'm attracted to white women almost exclusively.
Same for me.

But once in a while I find Asians to be hot. Same with Blacks, and Latinos.

natural tits > fake tits

lucy-pinder-nude-pictures-001.jpg

on the odd occasion i disagree on the above statement, however this is not one of those times